It’s been for quite some time since my last post. Much has happen since late 2014.
In the last 18 months:
- Founded the ISCTE ACM Student Chapter
- Became Vice Chair of the Chapter
- Became Chairman of the Chapter
- Finish all my masters courses
- Start my thesis
- Organised and co-organised almost 50 technological events
- Hosted everyone of them
- Became Event Liaison at Comunidade Netponto
- Change job twice
- Received over 30 job proposals
- Developed a social project
- Finish two job project, currently surviving in third
- Speaker at two conference sessions
- Meet great people
- Had lots of fun
Now at the beginning of 2016 my goals are more challenging, more bold and daring.
This year my top priority is finish my thesis. It’s a great project, something that I had in mind for some years and with the support of my family, friends and my college thesis supervisor, I took a change and gave the step forward. But in my thesis diary you should know what all is about.
Although my thesis is priority 1, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”, I also have some activities scheduled. I’ll be speaker of one or two conferences sessions, I’ll write one or two scientific papers, I’ll propose a RFC, I’ll co-organise few technological events.
After all this, what i’ll do? Well, relaxe is out of the equation 🙂
meet you soon!