After some days of complete laziness I went back to work.
For some weird reason the code was exactly has I left him, :-), so I start the next step of the development was ….
…. UNITY TESTING.
Yes, this beast of development. But I wasn’t afraid. I respected the beast and I went back to work. Fortunately, i only had to do functionality tests to a few classes, and correct some conceptual bugs in them.
For now the “library” serves the committed purpose. For a list of contacts, send each one of them an email with a set of attachments.
Review the code, remove redundant code. Tweaking a little more the code. And last, but not least, export the library with all its dependencies and make an use case to test the library.
I Know i promised some diagram of the project. Don’t worry, it isn’t forgotten, but requires some time to do it right.
I’ll keep it in touch,